16Shannon -- Shannon Krug & Marty Larson
16Bailee -- Bailee Jackson & Candace Zane
University of the Pacific
Arizona State University
Martin E. Larson
Front Range Volleyball Club, Denver CO. (2018 – 2020)
- Head Coach of 15-1.
Colorado Volleyball Association (CVA), Centennial CO. (2014 – 2015)
- Head Coach of 18-2. Best 18-2 finish in club history.
Club 5280 Volleyball, Centennial CO. (2009 – 2014)
Director of Coaching / Owner
- Head Coach of 15-1 and 18-1. Both teams finished in the top 5 in the RMR.
- 2014 18’s qualified for junior nationals at Colorado Crossroads.
Colorado Nuu Sky Volleyball Club, Centennial CO. (2008 – 2009)
Director of Coaching
- Head Coach of 17-1 team. 5th in RMR
- Best club finish from top to bottom
Front Range Volleyball Club, Denver CO. (2002 - 2008)
- 18-Open / 17-Open Assistant coach (2007 - 2008)
- 15-Club HEAD COACH – (2005 - 2007) 2nd place finish - RMR Championships. 1st place finish - Far Westerns National Qualifier, only the 2nd time in club history for a club team to win a qualifier. 35th place finish - Junior Olympics 15 National Division. 3rd place finish – Colorado Crossroads National Qualifier. Top 10 finish – Northern Lights National Qualifier.
- 14-Club HEAD COACH – (2004 - 2005) 9th place finish - RMR Championships.
- 16-Club HEAD COACH – (2003 - 2004) 37th place finish - Junior Olympics 16 National Division. 3rd place finish - Rocky Mountain Regional Championships.
- 16-Club HEAD COACH – (2002 – 2003) 3rd place finish - RMR Championships.
Smoky Hill High School, Aurora CO. (2004)
- Varsity Assistant Coach – 3rd Place finish at State.
Heritage High School, Littleton CO. (August 2002 – 2003)
- SOPHOMORE HEAD COACH
- (2003) Finished 1st in League with a 14-2 record.
- (2002) Finished 1st in League with a 14-2 record.
- VARSITY ASSISTANT COACH
- (2003) Qualified for the state tournament. Top 8 in state.
- (2002) Finished 1st in League for 2002 season. 1st in Districts.
Mullen High School, Denver CO. (1999 - 2001)
- VARSITY ASSISTANT COACH – (1999) Finished 2nd in State.
- SOPHOMORE HEAD COACH – (2000) Finished 2nd in League, 18-5 Overall Record. Varsity assistant coach for post season. Finished 3rd in State.
- FRESHMEN “B” HEAD COACH – (2001) Finished 1st in League, 14-0 Overall Record. Varsity assistant coach for post season. Finished 3rd in State.
USAV Indoor (1996 – Present)
USAV Beach (2014 – Present)
Only 1 of 8 certified in Colorado to official junior beach events.
Colorado Volleyball Officials Association (2014 – Present)
CHSAA Regional Official 2015
CHSAA Regional Official 2016
CHSAA Regional Official 2017
CHSAA Regional and State Official 2019
Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference (2015)
Official for RMAC a Division II conference
Arizona State University, Mesa AZ. (June 1989 – March 1993)
COURSE: Bachelors Degree in Architecture, Computer Added Drafting and Design
Phoenix Institute of Technology, Phoenix AZ. (June 1989 – March 1991)
COURSE: Associates Degree in Architecture, Computer Added Drafting and Design
Hinkley High School, Aurora CO. (Graduated: June 1989)
COURSE: Technical Drafting, Architectural Drafting, And College Prep Courses
3 Year Club at Boulder Volleyball Club