|2018||18s||17s & 16/15/14 open||16usa||15usa||13s/14usa|
INCLUDED: Uniforms, entry fees, coaches travel, airfare (except Nationals*), local transportation.
NOT included: Hotels, food.
*18s National airfare IS included
Happening!! 18s conclude their Colorado Juniors experience by playing at the Puerto Rico National Championships. We have rooms already at the host Sheraton Hotel next to the Convention Center -- GREAT location!
- practicing closer to reporting to college
- still have time off in May to finish HS
- at least 10 players want to go or 8 per team if 2 teams
- available for travel from June 6-11 (some families have stayed longer in the past)
- recommended USA passport needed prior
- commit to 6-7 practices prior to going -- May 30- June 5
- additional $900 covers airfare, local transportation from/to airport, entry fee, and coaches
- Rooms approx $200 per night for 5 nights, so if 4 players split then approx $250 each
- IF you doing own travel, room arrangements, then fee is $300
- Also possible to get a group rate if at least 10 parents/players have same dates -- can check on group pricing if interest.
ONLY families that want this, can afford it and don't have to report to college early -- anyone NOT able to go can still practice with this group to help them get back into it.
We have done this tournament a couple of years in the past -- it is a BLAST! The beaches and weather are also appealing!!