January 18-19, 2020
guaranteed six matches -- and R1's provided.
$300 entry fee
- (12) teams in each age group 13-16s
- 13's division and 14's division- both at ACES (16815 Mitchell Rd, Monument, CO 80132)
- 15's division and 16's division -- both held at Palmer Ridge HS (19255 Frontage Rd, Monument, CO 80132)
- 14/16's AM, 13/15s PM
Great early season warm-up tournament and same age competition!
- Palmer Ridge HS: plenty of seating; you can have food inside but cannot bring tables inside (lots available in the cafeteria though - outside is fine;
tournament t-shirts available - until we run out! Plenty of parking!!!!!
- ACES: no chairs allowed on the sport court, bleachers are available; you can have food inside but no tables inside - outside on patio is fine; tournament t-shirts available. Plenty of parking - during the session changes could be tight - don't come too early!!!!!
Hotels: YOU choose........stay if you wish policy! If you need help finding a hotel - let us know! One option is below:
Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs
1170 InterQuest Parkway
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
Telephone: (719) 599-4000
RATE: $118.00 plus tax Breakfast Included
Please call the number above and ask for the Colorado Challenge Block and refer to #2392729 OR you can secure your room via the web site www.druryhotels.com then enter the group number 2392729
More Information: Colorado Juniors, Bill Peer 719-661-4461 ; or firstname.lastname@example.org
Nebraska Elite 14,14,15,16; Premier 14,15,16; Monument Select 14s; CVA 13,14,15,16; CSA 13,14,15; Elevation 12p,13p,13t,13w,14p,15p,15t,16p,16t ; DIFF 15,16, Ballistic 13,14,15, Ballistic 13, Duke City* 12,14, Club V; Team Colorado 15,16; Lab ONE,