Columbine High School in Littleton Colorado.
PARENTS: Mark, firstname.lastname@example.org & Karen Hannum, email@example.com
VERTICAL: 9’- 8 1/2”
POSITION: Middle Blocker/ Pin
- 2019 Jeffco League, #2 Blocker, and #5 Hitter, overall in the League.
- 2019 CHASAA Academic All-State, First Team
- 2019 Jeffco League, Academic Athletics Honor Roll
- 2019 Jeffco League, All Conference Award
- 2019 Columbine High School, Athletic Letter Award
- 2018 Columbine High School, Athletic Letter Award
- GRADE POINT AVERAGE: 3.75
EXPERIENCE: CLUB TEAMS
COLORADO JUNIORS VBC, MIDDLE BLOCKER, 17-Jayne - 2019-Present
NATIONAL EVENTS TO BE ATTENDING IN 2020:
- KANSAS CITY NIT, FEBRUARY 15-17, 2020
- COLORADO CROSSROADS, Denver Colorado, march 13-15,2020
- Scva qualifier, Las Vegas Nevada, march 28-30, 2020
- North east qualifier, Philadelphia PA, April 10-12, 2020
- USAV JR national championship, Dallas Texas, June 29- July 3rd, 2020
SUDDEN IMPACT VBC, MIDDLE BLOCKER/ PIN, 16-BLACK, 2018
SUDDEN IMPACT VBC, MIDDLE BLOCKER/ PIN, 15-BLACK, 2017
EXPERIENCE: SCHOOL TEAMS
- COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL - VARSITY STARTING MIDDLE BLOCKER, 2019
- COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL, JR-VARSITY STARTING MIDDLE BLOCKER, 2018
- COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL, VARSITY ALTERNATE MIDDLE BLOCKER, 2018
- COLUMBINE HIGH SCHOOL, LEVEL-3 MIDDLE BLOCKER/ PIN, 2017
VERTICAL: Reach 10’ by the end of the 2019 Club Season, by cross-training and weights .
TEAM: Assist my team to play to the best of our ability, Qualify and Win the USAV Jr Nats.
VOLLEYBALL: Play for a D-1 School in College, and play in the Olympics.
SCHOOL: Business, Design and Music Degree.
LIFE: Open my own Interior Design firm, Record and Perform my music, and get married.
Other interests and activities:
Emily is active in her church and youth group, attending Red Rocks Church in Littleton. She is also an aspiring Musician as a Singer/ Songwriter. With several recordings and releases to her credit, you can find her on both SoundCloud and YouTube. Her followers are in the thousands. When she is not on the Court or in the Studio, she also loves to design clothing, and being outdoors. Whether its Skiing, Snowboarding or Snowmobiling in the Winter, or Wake Boarding, Wake Surfing or Swimming at the lake in the Summer, she keeps active and Fit and is always ready for an Adventure. Family is always close, and she is able to visit and enjoy cousins, aunts and uncles, and all her grandparents here in town. Sports has given this free spirit the ability to travel all over. As a competitive Wakeboarder, Surfer and Swimmer, she has competed and won many awards both statewide and on a national level. Emily is always ready for a challenge, she looks forward to the Future!