How to Interpret Stats
- Determined by subtracting errors from kills, then divided by total attempts.
- A measure (from 0 to 4 max) on how difficult the serve was to pass. 4 pts are awarded for an ace, 3 for a serve in which the setter could only set one player, 2 pts if the setter could set 2 players, and 1 point if the setter could set 3 or more of her players, and zero for an error (team goal is 2.0 and greater).
- An average computed the same as above, with 0 pts awarded for a passing error (goal of 2.0 or better).
- Tallied for digging, and keeping in play, any hard driven ball or tip.
P/G is total Digs divided by Games played for Digs per Game average
- Tallied if the block results in the end of the play. If two players combine on a block, both players are credited with a block