Roster for upcoming 2017-2018 season announced!
The RMR Contract Signing Policy starting for the 2018 – 2019 season.
The current season is underway and will conclude after the USAV Junior National Tournament, ending on July 4th, 2018.
Our evaluations/potential determinations for next season players begin through our camps and clinics, which start in May 2018. CoJrs highly recommends each family evaluate several different clubs — then determine what is in the best interest of your daughter and family.
- A club may offer contracts to their own affiliated players beginning on the Tuesday after the Bid Tournament ____.
- A club may offer contracts to players that are not affiliated with their club after the last day of the Girls (7/5/18)/Boys 7/9/18) Junior National Championships.
- Clubs are required to give a minimum of 72 hours to the player/parent to accept or decline the offer/contract. This is in reference to all player/parent offers/contract no matter when the offer is extended.
- All contracts signed prior to August 1st will be subject to the Contract Revocation Policy. The Contract Revocation Policy must be stated in the contract to be signed by the player/parent.
- If a player/parent decides to revoke their signed contract on or before July 31st, they must do so in writing to the club.
- If the revocation is done within 72 hours of the player/parent signing the contract, the club must give a full refund to the player/parent.
- If the revocation is done after the 72 hours revocation period but prior to August 1st, the club may retain up to $500 from fees collected from the player/parent. All amounts in excess of $500 collected from the player/parent must be refunded to the player/parent by September 1st.
- In the event a club fails to refund the excess fees by September 1st, the club will be sanctioned. The sanction will be 2 times the amount due. From the sanction received, half will go to player/parent and the remaining half will be put into the Shinkara Hardship Fund. o In the event a club fails to refund the excess fees in accordance with this policy to 3 or more individuals during any 12 month period, the club will be suspended from the RMR.
- All contracts signed on or after August 1st will be recognized by the RMR as it pertains to all RMR Policy which includes but not limited to, Player Intent and Commitment Policy, Recruiting Policy and Members On Hold Policy. All contracts signed during the Recruitment Period and prior to August 1st will be recognized by the RMR provided that no revocation of the contract by the player/parent has been delivered to the club in writing prior to August 1st.